The Loco Positioning Deck is a Tag in a Loco Positioning system and measures the distances to Anchors. The distances are used to estimate the absolute position of the Crazyflie 2.0 in the room, which can be used for autonomous flight.
This product is intended to be used together with Loco Positioning Nodes and can not be used standalone.
- Measures distances to Loco Positioning Node Anchors
- 4 status LEDs
- Based on the Decawave DWM1000 module
- Implements IEEE 802.15.4 UWB
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- Ranging accuracy ±10 cm
- Operates at 3.2 - 7 GHz
- Channel bandwith 500 MHz
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Size (WxHxD): 28x35x4 mm
- Designed for mounting above or under the Crazyflie 2.0
- Works with the Crazyflie 2.0 and the Loco Positioning Nodes
- 1 x Loco Positioning deck
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org