How it works
Want to charge your Crazyflie without connecting the μUSB cable? Then the Qi 1.2 inductive charging expansion board is a great option. It supports the Qi standard and can be used with the same Qi charger you have for your phone or tablet. It also supports the latest WPC V1.2 specification and is able to supply up to 1A at 5V to the Crazyflie.
- Compatible with the WPC v1.2 Qi standard
- Automatic detection of expansion board using 1-wire memory
- Weight: 5.0g
- Size (WxHxD): 30x30x5mm
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie 2.X
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion board detection
- Supports the Qi wireless charging standard (WPC v1.2 Qi)
- Can supply up to 1A at 5V
- Based on the TI BQ51013B
Mount the deck under the Crazyflie and place it on a Qi charger to charge the battery.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com