How it works
The Z-ranger deck V2 uses a laser sensor to measure the distance to the ground. The deck enables the Crazyflie to automatically maintain a constant distance to the objects under it when flying in automatic mode. Over a floor it will stay on the same height, but will follow the shape of a stair case up or down when going on adventures.
The maximum range for the ranger is 4 meters.
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 4 m
- Eye safe
- Weight: 1.6g
- Size (WxHxD): 21x28x4mm
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie 2.X
- VL53L1x ToF sensor to measure distance up to 4 meters within a few millimeters (depending on surface and light conditions).
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
Follow the zranger tutorial
- Start here
- Buyers guide
- Development overview
- Getting help
- Expansion decks of the Crazyflie 2.X
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org