The plotter tab can be used to visualize data logged from the Crazyflie.
- Select logging configuration to plot. Read about how to create configurations <here>.
- Legend for the logging configuration that is being plotted.
- Logged data, zooming and panning can be done with the mouse.
- Number of samples showed in the plot. After this is filled the plot will start scrolling the data
- Auto-scaling or fixed scaling for the Y-axis
- Auto update graph. If this is disabled the plot will stop updating (but data will still be collected in the background)