There’s an updated version of the Bitcraze virtual machine out. The VM has all the pre-requisites for using the Crazyflie/Crazyradio and also the full development environment for our projects. Here’s a list of the improvements from version 0.2:
- Upgraded version to of Xubuntu to 13.04
- Improved README and instructions inside VM
- Updated to the latest version of repositories
- Added script for updating all the project repositories
- Added pre-configured JTAG debugging for Eclipse using BusBlaster
- Added KiCad and the Crazyradio design files
More information on the Bitcraze VM can be found here and it can be downloaded from this link. If you don’t want to download our virtual machine but instead make your own then have a look at this guide on the wiki. It details how to get Xubuntu running in VirtualBox with all the pre-requisites for the development environment.
We have finished cleaning up the Crazyradio design files and they are now added to a Bitbucket repo. The project includes a cache file with all the components from our library that we have used. Once we are finished with cleaning up the component library it will also be uploaded.