It’s been yet another week with lot’s of ideas, contributions and discussions. Here’s some of the things we’ve seen the last week:
- The propeller test is getting even better thanks to DesTinY
- We have seen a screenshot from allynbauer of a new advanced input axis configuration
- We have had lots of improvements from Daniel Lee in the form of PEP-8 formatting of the client code.
- The split axis configuration UI from Philipp Mohrenweiser is now merged.
- Philipp Mohrenweiser work on the hover mode is progressing and will hopefully be working well and merged soon.
- Jan has developed the Crazyflie Nano C++ Client Library which will be of great help for all C/C++ fans wanting to interface with the Crazyflie.
And of course thanks to everyone that keeps updating the wiki and helping out in the forums!
One comment on “Lot’s of things happening”
Just saying… Great product great development guys!