It’s been yet another week with lot’s of ideas, contributions and discussions. Here’s some of the things we’ve seen the last week:
- The propeller test is getting even better thanks to DesTinY
- We have seen a screenshot from allynbauer of a new advanced input axis configuration
- We have had lots of improvements from Daniel Lee in the form of PEP-8 formatting of the client code.
- The split axis configuration UI from Philipp Mohrenweiser is now merged.
- Philipp Mohrenweiser work on the hover mode is progressing and will hopefully be working well and merged soon.
- Jan has developed the Crazyflie Nano C++ Client Library which will be of great help for all C/C++ fans wanting to interface with the Crazyflie.
And of course thanks to everyone that keeps updating the wiki and helping out in the forums!