Well its hard to believe that yet another year has passed. Maybe because it’s been such an hectic year for us at Bitcraze things has been moving so fast. It has not only been hectic but very exiting as well, we managed to release the Crazyflie 2.0 platform just in time for Christmas. That was our goal when we started working on it in March and we can’t really believe we made it. Sure, there are still lot’s of things to be done but now we can all unleash our creativity and start having fun while creating the future for small drones. So what does that mean? Well we don’t know what you have planned but we can at least share some of our ideas for 2015
- Improve documentation and instructions
- Develop new expansion boards where GPS and Camera are on top of the wish list
- Improve the smartphone apps
- Master thesis in dynamic mesh networks
- Improve firmware and merge it with Crazyflie 1.0
- Support for on-board scripting languages such as micro-python and Lua.
- Improved ROS support
- And much more!
With that said we thank you all for your support and wish you all a great 2015.