This week-end I finally got around to test it, it’s not pretty but it works :-)
The current functionality is:
- Channel and datarate can be changed
- Read input from a gamepad, the mapping is fixed to mode 3 and the sensitivity is fixed
- Sends set-points to Crazyflie 33 times per seconds.
I haven’t had time to do any layout work on it (that is pretty obvious in the screenshoot :) ), but the plan is to use Angular Material to handle the GUI.
I have pushed the code on Github so if anyone is interested in helping to shape up the app head to the forum to read the discussion about it.
4 comments on “Crazyflie client Chrome app”
I’ve been working on improving the look and functionality of this extension. I’ll send a github pull request after my Crazyflie 2.0 arrives and I get a chance to test it.
Sounds great! If you want you can also send the pull request not and I can test :-).
I just sent the pull request. My version expands the User Interface and I would like to make more changes, but I can’t connect the Crazyradio PA yet. Not sure what’s wrong, it shows the following error:
chrome.usb.claimInterface error: Error claiming interface.
Great! Though I think you made the pull request on the wrong repos (happens to me recently, github has a strange UI). For Crazyradio PA it works on the master branch for me, maybe it depends of the system. Lets talk about it on Github.